Why Rent a Ground Level Office?
Whether you need offices for a job site, a conference room or even a central area of communication for disaster relief, a ground level office can help your crew stay organized and productive. For over 20 years, Saf-T-Box ground level offices have been used by a variety of companies for a number of reasons. We’re here to help you decide if they’re the right fit for you!
Who uses ground level offices?
Ground level offices are useful in a variety of industries for different people. Below are a few common applications we’ve seen:
- Temporary Remote Work: When a company is moving from one office to another, there is usually this awkward period where people need to work and use server space. When this happens, managers often look towards a work solution and that’s where we come in! With our ground level office, we make sure your transition is seamless and that your temp office has all the functions of a traditional office.
- Construction Work: A project manager for a construction site needs a safe space for administration and other paperwork needs. Most construction sites do not come with office space. With our repurposed storage containers, you’ll have custom finished office space for meetings and storing construction plans/files.
- Medical Work: The medical industry uses ground level offices for disaster relief and temporary emergency clinic facilities. Our climate-controlled offices are perfect for storing medicines that need to stay at specific temperatures.
What comes in a standard office?
At Saf-T-Box, all of our ground level offices come fully equipped with:
- High-security steel personnel doors
- Air conditioning and heating units
- Thermal insulation
- Security bars on all recessed sliding windows
- Sturdy wood flooring
- Room for desks, chairs, and planning tables
Is a ground level office right for me?
If you’re looking for an easily accessible, secure and temporary solution for your on-site office needs, then a ground level office is just right for you. We have five convenient locations throughout Texas and we ship all around the Lone Star State. Contact us today and let us help you with a better office solution today!